The Hope Project is committed to a world in which love, harmony and beauty form the basis for peaceful coexistence of all people.
The aim of Work:
Our goal is to support poor and needy people particular in such a way that they can develop their hidden potential and achieve their goals and be recognized as valuable fellow human beings.
The following values form the basis for our project work:
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Respect for the dignity of all human beings.
- Willingness to help other people.
- Offer quality work.
- Be proud to be part of the team.
- Sharing, learning and professionalizing staff.
- To strive for a life of love and harmony in the Hope Project and in the neighbourhood.
- Integrity and Transparency.